The impact of the new coronavirus infection has significantly reduced the number of travelers and has been seriously affected.Accommodation business in the prefectureOn the other hand, it is a subsidy for infection control measures and positive investment.
It was established with the aim of promoting thorough infection control measures for tourist destinations in the prefecture along with efforts for the certification system, and for the regeneration and development of tourist destinations that have been hit.
For details, please check the Mie Prefecture website below.
From Monday, July XNUMX, XNUMXrd year of Reiwa to Tuesday, December XNUMXth, XNUMXrd year of Reiwa
(Postmark is valid)
* It will be the acceptance period of the grant application.
* Registration will end when the budget is reached.
* Please note that the accommodation companies that are eligible for the "Mie Prefecture Tourism Business Support Fund" and the accommodation companies that are eligible for this subsidy are slightly different.
* The "Mie Prefecture Tourism Business Support Fund" is for each business operator, but this subsidy is for each accommodation facility (permitted unit under the Ryokan Business Law).
* When applying for a subsidy"Tourist company version Mie safe hospitality facility certification system"You will be required to apply for registration with.
For inquiries regarding this subsidy, please contact the following secretariat.
Prefectural accommodation business operator Infection prevention measures support subsidy secretariat
(Contractor: Kinki Nippon Tourist Chubu Tsu Branch)
Phone number: XNUMX-XNUMX-XNUMX
Reception hours: Weekdays XNUMX:XNUMX to XNUMX:XNUMX (excluding December XNUMX to January XNUMX)
In order to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection, please refrain from consulting with us.
Also, please refrain from making inquiries to anyone other than the secretariat.