Ama Hut Hachiman Kamado
- Other areas
- Japanese / set meal
- Credit card
Why don't you taste the seafood of Ise-Shima hand-grilled by ama at a real ama hut (Amagoya)?
At Ama Hut Hachiman Kamado, we have a wide range of menus, from a plan where even one person can easily learn about Ama culture, to a course where you can enjoy Ise's bountiful seafood such as spiny lobster and abalone.
Toba/Ise-Shima Have a special time talking with Ama divers.
- 819 Osatsucho, Toba City
- Phone Number
- Business hours
- 10:17-XNUMX:XNUMX [Reservation required]
- Regular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Available 4 large buses, 20 passenger cars
- It takes about 25 minutes by car from Toba Station and about 30 minutes from Ise Jingu Naiku.There is also the Ama Bus, a shuttle bus (reservation required) from Toba Station to Ama Hut Hachiman Kamado.
- Recommended experience plan
- At the Ama hut near the fishing grounds, you can listen to the stories of the Ama who collect the seafood, and enjoy hand-grilled seafood.
- WEB site