We will help you on a memorable new discovery journey with "hospitality" in Ise, which boasts a history of more than XNUMX years.
* For the safety of customers and guides, the guide of the Ise Tourist Guide Association will be canceled if an emergency declaration is being issued in any prefecture.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding.
Time required: Geku (approx. 60 minutes), Naiku (approx. 90 minutes), Geku and Naiku (approx. 3 hours) It is recommended to visit the Geku first. It'll take longer time when customers need lunch time. )
* The above time is just for reference, and it may take longer depending on the congestion situation such as Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
Basically, we will guide a small number of people from 1 to 8 people.
Geku, Naiku, Both of Geku and Naiku
The guide fee isFree.
(However, the guide's transportation expenses (1000 yen) and meals (1000 yen, when the guides overlap from 12:13 to XNUMX:XNUMX), etc., will be borne by the guide for moving the guides to Naiku and Ryomiya.)
Please apply from 2 months to 7 days before the desired information date to start accepting reservations.
* Even if you apply in advance, we may not be able to respond depending on the situation, so please contact us as soon as possible.
* We will get back to you as soon as the guide in charge is decided.
We will contact you at least 4 days before the desired date of information after receiving your application. If you do not hear from us 4 days in advance, please contact us at 0596-63-6262.
516-0074 Honmachi, Ise City, Mie Prefecture 14-6
Sotomiyamae Tourist Information Center Volunteer Guide Application
TEL / FAX: (0596) 63-6262
* We do not accept applications over the phone.Please apply by internet, fax, or mail.
If you cannot apply from the Internet or use the PDF file, [Representative name (furigana), age, address, number of people, telephone number, mobile number, fax or E-MAIL (if you have one), desired date and time, desired Please fill in the information location] and apply so that it will be delivered to the above application within 2 months to 7 days in advance.
Why don't you visit "Ise-san" with a sign language guide?
We, who are learning sign language, will guide you in sign language in a fun and easy-to-understand manner to those who cannot hear, members of the sign language circle, and those who are learning sign language.
We will guide you with two guides. (The number of people we can guide is about 2 to 1 people)
* Even if a group needs to be divided into groups, two guides will accompany each group.
Information is free.
* If you need to move between the outer shrine and the inner shrine, you will be responsible for the actual bus fare (for 2 people) of the guide.
* A guide parking fee will be charged for guidance only to Naiku (consultation required depending on the guidance time).
In principle, please apply at least 10 days in advance.
Ise City Volunteer Center FAX: 0596-27-2412 TEL: 0596-63-6370